Monday, June 1, 2015

3D Printing and Its Role in Product Development


3D Printing
WhiteBoard will be speaking at the Concurrent Innovation: Optimizing Time to Market event on June 2nd at the 3M Innovation Center in St Paul. Paul Pilosi VP of Product Develooment at WhiteBoard will be speaking at 11:45am.  3D Printing continues to have an incredible impact on Product Development everyday.  Shortened timelines, decreased costs, and the ability to explore more options are just a few of the benefits.
Inspired by Everything.
WhiteBoard

2 comments:

  1. Good blog along with the excellent quality stuff and I’m sure this will be greatly helpful.Read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Home Remedy Ayurveda tips

    ReplyDelete